"Mechanical Spine" drawn in colored pencil with acrylic paint. It was hard to keep working on all the detail in this one, but I am obviously glad I did. I want to work more in colored pencil again, I miss the clean edges and control I have. I still feel I haven't fully gotten to understand the digital painting medium, and my work in that area is still not clean enough.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art

Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Mechanical Spine" drawn in colored pencil with acrylic paint. It was hard to keep working on all the detail in this one, but I am obviously glad I did. I want to work more in colored pencil again, I miss the clean edges and control I have. I still feel I haven't fully gotten to understand the digital painting medium, and my work in that area is still not clean enough.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home