Dragon Reloaded

This was an enjoyable project involving painting over an old painting, and hopefully improving it. The original painting was made in 2010, and I've come back to it two years later, and turned it up a notch >_>. There are aspects of the old one I enjoy more, so maybe in the future I'll go back to it again. This is why I love oil paint, it's very forgiving, and let's you always go back. I'm currently working on another dragon, so I'll put that one up soon.
Sonja Funnell Art: Dragon Reloaded

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dragon Reloaded

This was an enjoyable project involving painting over an old painting, and hopefully improving it. The original painting was made in 2010, and I've come back to it two years later, and turned it up a notch >_>. There are aspects of the old one I enjoy more, so maybe in the future I'll go back to it again. This is why I love oil paint, it's very forgiving, and let's you always go back. I'm currently working on another dragon, so I'll put that one up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home