30 Day Drawing Challenge Day Seven Favorite Word

Day Seven: Favorite word. I did "Lacustrine" just because I wanted to draw something related to a lake, and drew a bog, so I pushed away from the word even more. >_> The scene is from a fairy tale about the moon falling into a bog and being rescued by a random man from bog monsters.

Labels: , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: 30 Day Drawing Challenge Day Seven Favorite Word

Sunday, October 14, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge Day Seven Favorite Word

Day Seven: Favorite word. I did "Lacustrine" just because I wanted to draw something related to a lake, and drew a bog, so I pushed away from the word even more. >_> The scene is from a fairy tale about the moon falling into a bog and being rescued by a random man from bog monsters.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home