DIY Love Flowers Wreath

If you love getting flowers from your significant other, but feel depressed when they dry up and die, this project is great for any girlfriend who happens to also be a hoarder! This wreath is made up of all the flowers I've managed to save that my fiancĂ© gave me that haven't disintegrated. Here is how I created this sentimental and lovely project.

What You Will Need:

-I used a straw wreath, but any kind will do
-hot glue
-dried flowers

The instructions are pretty self explanatory, but basically, just arrange the flowers around the wreath and glue them in place. I had some pretty interesting pieces to add to mine, like my corsage from prom five years ago. As you collect more dried flowers, you can add more history to the wreath, making it a project that will only end if your love does





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: DIY Love Flowers Wreath

Friday, November 2, 2012

DIY Love Flowers Wreath

If you love getting flowers from your significant other, but feel depressed when they dry up and die, this project is great for any girlfriend who happens to also be a hoarder! This wreath is made up of all the flowers I've managed to save that my fiancĂ© gave me that haven't disintegrated. Here is how I created this sentimental and lovely project.

What You Will Need:

-I used a straw wreath, but any kind will do
-hot glue
-dried flowers

The instructions are pretty self explanatory, but basically, just arrange the flowers around the wreath and glue them in place. I had some pretty interesting pieces to add to mine, like my corsage from prom five years ago. As you collect more dried flowers, you can add more history to the wreath, making it a project that will only end if your love does





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home