Flat Blue

I took a whole new direction on this piece, painted out the background, and put in a mountain, some flat orange and trees. Something is still not right with it, so that stresses me out.

The red got turned into a flat blue, which I think helps the piece out a lot. I think these two are pretty close, and I would like to start another one, but time is running out D:

Sonja Funnell Art: Flat Blue

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flat Blue

I took a whole new direction on this piece, painted out the background, and put in a mountain, some flat orange and trees. Something is still not right with it, so that stresses me out.

The red got turned into a flat blue, which I think helps the piece out a lot. I think these two are pretty close, and I would like to start another one, but time is running out D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home