Spring Break Woo


I got a new tray for my teacup collection, which consists of four cups...>_> (fourth cup not pictured.)


I worked on the cheetah today, so he didn't look so flat and gave him some depth. I was too tired to paint as much as I wanted to today, but at least it's spring break now, and I can get back to it when I'm less fatigued. I'm a baby when it comes to my sleep. What can you do. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Spring Break Woo

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break Woo


I got a new tray for my teacup collection, which consists of four cups...>_> (fourth cup not pictured.)


I worked on the cheetah today, so he didn't look so flat and gave him some depth. I was too tired to paint as much as I wanted to today, but at least it's spring break now, and I can get back to it when I'm less fatigued. I'm a baby when it comes to my sleep. What can you do. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2013 at 3:27 AM , Blogger Gexton said...

This is beautiful. Really enjoyed catching up with your blog. What a great painting. There were so many amazing views - I could have painted many more too
Edmonton Painters
Painters Edmonton

 

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home