- These are some beautiful animal paintings by Tracey Clarke with an interesting use of negative space and composition.
- I'm completely jealous of MissMaddyTaylor for getting my dream job as an artist at Riot games. Her work is awesome though, she deserves to be there.
- Some more concept art by The Lantern Factory. The sketchy active style is what drew me in.
- John Lang has a great sense of color, composition and perspective, which makes each piece feel contemporary and dynamic, while the palette and texture feel vintage.
- This is a little too relevant right now, "how to create art in small studios".
Leave a comment if you would like to be featured in the next "Art Links".
Labels: art link, drawing, ideas, john lang, lantern factory, maddy taylor, missmaddytaylor, painting, promotion, small studios, Tracey Clarke