My Grandpa Jim Bettin's Artwork

Today's post is a tribute to my Grandpa Jim's artwork. He used to be an art teacher, so he would give drawing lessons to my sister and I when we were little. He bought us both sketchbooks and we would draw still lifes and portraits together. My grandma has no artistic skills at all, so luckily my grandpa's talent passed on to my mom and aunt. (I'm not being mean, she knows about her drawing deficiency. She is great with English and writing instead.) I wish my Grandpa could still be here today, my family and I miss him very much. I hope you enjoy seeing his work below, and get a sense of his spirit from his work.






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: My Grandpa Jim Bettin's Artwork

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Grandpa Jim Bettin's Artwork

Today's post is a tribute to my Grandpa Jim's artwork. He used to be an art teacher, so he would give drawing lessons to my sister and I when we were little. He bought us both sketchbooks and we would draw still lifes and portraits together. My grandma has no artistic skills at all, so luckily my grandpa's talent passed on to my mom and aunt. (I'm not being mean, she knows about her drawing deficiency. She is great with English and writing instead.) I wish my Grandpa could still be here today, my family and I miss him very much. I hope you enjoy seeing his work below, and get a sense of his spirit from his work.






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home