What I eat when I paint, because lists are supposed to increase blog traffic.


1.  Granola
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Orange Juice
4. Dark Chocolate
5. Water

First comment on this post gets a sketch of their animal of choice posted on the blog.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: What I eat when I paint, because lists are supposed to increase blog traffic.

Monday, May 13, 2013

What I eat when I paint, because lists are supposed to increase blog traffic.


1.  Granola
2. Chips and Salsa
3. Orange Juice
4. Dark Chocolate
5. Water

First comment on this post gets a sketch of their animal of choice posted on the blog.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Very interesting work! I agree on the eating choices and would add high protein nut balls!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Sonja Funnell said...

Thanks, that sounds like something I should add to my repertoire.

 
At May 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Ryan DeBraal said...

Damn, I'm way late. I wanted an Ant.

I think this series (the patterns) is really interesting, it's certainly Art in that it makes me feel something, but that something is "nervous"

There is something about these patterns on otherwise ordinary images that makes me afraid that they may come to life, and living paintings always have murder on their mind.

It reminds me of the cover of Stephen King's Regulators
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30slmf99g1qcgi6no1_500.jpg

 
At May 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Sonja Funnell said...

You win the sketch giveaway, what animal would you like to see a sketch of? I will also post a link to your blog in the post.

 
At May 16, 2013 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Sonja Funnell said...

Thanks, I can always draw your ant if I think of some inspiring place for it >.>

 

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home