Animals That Travel




I got some time to work on personal artwork today. Lately I've been working on a freelance project and learning Adobe Illustrator since it's something I should know how to use as a graphic designer. This image has a child guiding a line of deer with some large antlers. There may also be swatches of pattern placed in random areas, it might be what the picture needs to take it out of Northwoods Wisconsin art and into a contemporary setting.

If I had time to watch Leprechaun 2, did I have time to do more personal artwork than this? Do I have poor time management skills? 

Labels: , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Animals That Travel

Monday, June 10, 2013

Animals That Travel




I got some time to work on personal artwork today. Lately I've been working on a freelance project and learning Adobe Illustrator since it's something I should know how to use as a graphic designer. This image has a child guiding a line of deer with some large antlers. There may also be swatches of pattern placed in random areas, it might be what the picture needs to take it out of Northwoods Wisconsin art and into a contemporary setting.

If I had time to watch Leprechaun 2, did I have time to do more personal artwork than this? Do I have poor time management skills? 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home