- I love the color palette of Bri Emery's Design Work. She uses pastels mixed with bright and unexpected colors. Her photography is also lovely.
- Here are images from the children's book Lona. The black and white imagery is so dreamy and soft.
- For people living in Oshkosh Wisconsin, the Market Boutique On Main is one of my favorite local shops. They have handmade jewelry, decor and natural beauty products that don't involve harsh chemicals.
- Detailed paintings by Aimei Ozaki from the Baudelaire series.
- I've learned a lot about art marketing and blogging from the Artists Helping Artists blog and podcast.
Labels: aimei ozaki, art link, artist blog, artists helping artists, bri emery, chemicals, design love fest, eco friendly, fine art, lona, market boutique on main, new art blog, oshkosh, the art blog, wisconsin