$$$ Cheap Day at the Thrift Store $$$

It was super cheap day at the local St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, so I picked up a basket full of reference books. I love working from books more than searching Google for images, the composition process for my sketches is much more natural this way. I suppose it's like my love for drawing by hand. I tried drawing on Photoshop and Illustrator again last night, and didn't get into it. I'll never be a concept artist with my old fashioned way of drawing. Just so I can fill my role of cliché shopping woman, I also found these floral shoes for super cheap.
What kind of things do you find at the thrift store? Are they are great as these things?


Labels: , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: $$$ Cheap Day at the Thrift Store $$$

Monday, June 3, 2013

$$$ Cheap Day at the Thrift Store $$$

It was super cheap day at the local St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, so I picked up a basket full of reference books. I love working from books more than searching Google for images, the composition process for my sketches is much more natural this way. I suppose it's like my love for drawing by hand. I tried drawing on Photoshop and Illustrator again last night, and didn't get into it. I'll never be a concept artist with my old fashioned way of drawing. Just so I can fill my role of cliché shopping woman, I also found these floral shoes for super cheap.
What kind of things do you find at the thrift store? Are they are great as these things?


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2013 at 3:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not able to see this website properly on my telephone :(

Feel free to visit my webpage - how can i get pregnant fast

 

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home