My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part II }

Watch the video below to see how I brought this piece to this point. Yes I blink a lot. It's because I'm a quiet woman. In the video, I do a live demonstration of the techniques I talk about in this article about colored pencils.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part II }

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part II }

Watch the video below to see how I brought this piece to this point. Yes I blink a lot. It's because I'm a quiet woman. In the video, I do a live demonstration of the techniques I talk about in this article about colored pencils.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home