My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part III }

Here is some progress on this piece. I figured out what to do with the background and it's slowly coming together. I'm layering the colors to give more vibrancy to leaves, and keeping the space airy toward the back. 

Part I
Part II

Labels: , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part III }

Monday, June 17, 2013

My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part III }

Here is some progress on this piece. I figured out what to do with the background and it's slowly coming together. I'm layering the colors to give more vibrancy to leaves, and keeping the space airy toward the back. 


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home