My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part IV}


I can't believe I'm not done with this drawing, it's dragging on forever. My excuse is a good one though, I just started a new job at Green 3 as their Graphic Artist. I get to create artwork for t shirts, it's much more illustration than graphic design, which is what I was looking for. So that's my excuse. What else interesting is going on? I've been playing a lot of Pokemon, painted my nails lemon yellow, and my house is too hot to live in.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part IV}

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Colored Pencil Process {Animals That Travel Part IV}


I can't believe I'm not done with this drawing, it's dragging on forever. My excuse is a good one though, I just started a new job at Green 3 as their Graphic Artist. I get to create artwork for t shirts, it's much more illustration than graphic design, which is what I was looking for. So that's my excuse. What else interesting is going on? I've been playing a lot of Pokemon, painted my nails lemon yellow, and my house is too hot to live in.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home