Organization for Art and Office Supplies

Organization for Art and Office Supplies

Here is a glance inside the drawers of the rainbow storage cart I use to house my various art and office supplies. I separate my colored pencils by warm and cool colors for easier access.
The paper is also divided into three drawers. One for stationary, one for plain drawing paper, and one for random colored and specialty paper. The rest of the images are pretty self explanatory. If you like this cart, you can buy it here. I got it at Shopko, and used one of the many $10 off coupons they send in the mail, so it's a great deal for the many compartments it has. This cart is also available in black if you don't enjoy the rainbow of fun this one provides. 


The End.

How do you organize your art supplies?



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Organization for Art and Office Supplies

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Organization for Art and Office Supplies

Organization for Art and Office Supplies

Here is a glance inside the drawers of the rainbow storage cart I use to house my various art and office supplies. I separate my colored pencils by warm and cool colors for easier access.
The paper is also divided into three drawers. One for stationary, one for plain drawing paper, and one for random colored and specialty paper. The rest of the images are pretty self explanatory. If you like this cart, you can buy it here. I got it at Shopko, and used one of the many $10 off coupons they send in the mail, so it's a great deal for the many compartments it has. This cart is also available in black if you don't enjoy the rainbow of fun this one provides. 


The End.

How do you organize your art supplies?



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home