Young and Beautiful


I saw The Great Gatsby tonight, and loved it. I've always been a fan of the book and Baz Luhrmann's films. I wish I could write as beautifully as F. Scott Fitzgerald. Since I couldn't create anything beautiful today, I'm posting a painting from the past to fill the void.
There is going to be less work for a little bit because I'm working on a freelance job drawing a map for a school, and some other small illustrations. If I get permission from the client, I will post my progression on this project. I've been waiting after graduation for things to happen, and now they're all happening at once. That's always the nature of things.
Sonja Funnell Art: Young and Beautiful

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Young and Beautiful


I saw The Great Gatsby tonight, and loved it. I've always been a fan of the book and Baz Luhrmann's films. I wish I could write as beautifully as F. Scott Fitzgerald. Since I couldn't create anything beautiful today, I'm posting a painting from the past to fill the void.
There is going to be less work for a little bit because I'm working on a freelance job drawing a map for a school, and some other small illustrations. If I get permission from the client, I will post my progression on this project. I've been waiting after graduation for things to happen, and now they're all happening at once. That's always the nature of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home