Crane and 4th of July Weekend


This was my project for the day painted from a photo I took in Baraboo Wisconsin at the International Crane Foundation. My Fourth of July weekend was nice (or whatever word is more interesting than nice). Brock and I went to Sawdust Days and watched the fireworks. We got some Kettle Corn and I got a drink with bugs in it. Gotta love that high quality carnival food.


Labels: , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Crane and 4th of July Weekend

Monday, July 8, 2013

Crane and 4th of July Weekend


This was my project for the day painted from a photo I took in Baraboo Wisconsin at the International Crane Foundation. My Fourth of July weekend was nice (or whatever word is more interesting than nice). Brock and I went to Sawdust Days and watched the fireworks. We got some Kettle Corn and I got a drink with bugs in it. Gotta love that high quality carnival food.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home