League of Legends Fourth of July Art Contest Entry

12+ hours in Photoshop. Digital art is not my main medium, but I'm learning. I wish the colors blended more like paint. Anyways, this is Corki ruining a barbecue. There used to be fireworks in the sky, but they robbed too much attention from the foreground. They were lovely, but had to go!
 Second Entry
Cassiopeia Fanart

Labels: , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: League of Legends Fourth of July Art Contest Entry

Friday, July 12, 2013

League of Legends Fourth of July Art Contest Entry

12+ hours in Photoshop. Digital art is not my main medium, but I'm learning. I wish the colors blended more like paint. Anyways, this is Corki ruining a barbecue. There used to be fireworks in the sky, but they robbed too much attention from the foreground. They were lovely, but had to go!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home