Illustrated Wedding Invitations


illustrated wedding invitations artwork custom

illustrated wedding invitations artwork custom

Illustrated Wedding Invitations

The idea for the illustration was Brock's, I drew it with pen and colored it on Photoshop and created the design. I hope you enjoy these custom wedding invitations, I like having something that will be a keepsake that we thought of together. 

If you would like a custom design for your wedding invitations, or an illustration of you as a couple, contact me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Illustrated Wedding Invitations

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Illustrated Wedding Invitations


illustrated wedding invitations artwork custom

illustrated wedding invitations artwork custom

Illustrated Wedding Invitations

The idea for the illustration was Brock's, I drew it with pen and colored it on Photoshop and created the design. I hope you enjoy these custom wedding invitations, I like having something that will be a keepsake that we thought of together. 

If you would like a custom design for your wedding invitations, or an illustration of you as a couple, contact me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home