Portrait of a Jeep

 
Just an airbrush painting of my Jeep...there are some technical issues with it, but I'll just say this is my artistic interpretation of a Jeep. There's no excuse to not get everything right, I was just too lazy to be honest. There is also no license plate. 

But it's shiny, that's all that matters.

more airbrush work

Labels: , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Portrait of a Jeep

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Portrait of a Jeep

Just an airbrush painting of my Jeep...there are some technical issues with it, but I'll just say this is my artistic interpretation of a Jeep. There's no excuse to not get everything right, I was just too lazy to be honest. There is also no license plate. 

But it's shiny, that's all that matters.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home