Tigers and Flowers, Jungle Artwork

Tiger artwork flowers jungle

 Tigers and Flowers, Jungle Artwork

I created this tiger artwork using colored pencil and watercolor. It features my favorite animal since forever, the tiger. I also like flowers, so why not put them together? 

Click the links below to buy this tiger artwork on multiple products.

  Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop!

  Zazzle Shop!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Tigers and Flowers, Jungle Artwork

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tigers and Flowers, Jungle Artwork

Tiger artwork flowers jungle

 Tigers and Flowers, Jungle Artwork

I created this tiger artwork using colored pencil and watercolor. It features my favorite animal since forever, the tiger. I also like flowers, so why not put them together? 

Click the links below to buy this tiger artwork on multiple products.

  Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop!

  Zazzle Shop!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home