Peacock Bird Artwork with Grapes

peacock bird artwork with grapes 

Peacock Bird Artwork with Grapes

Drawn with colored pencil and watercolor. I was looking at Art Nouveau when I drew this, it helped solve the problem of what the background would be. 

I am going to be in the Art in the Garden show on March 29th, and I will be selling postcards and prints of this art, along with other pieces. I bought a booth this year, so hopefully it pays for itself...>_> I will also be selling my bird mirrors, and other hand painted objects. So, make sure to visit and view this peacock art in person. 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Peacock Bird Artwork with Grapes

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Peacock Bird Artwork with Grapes

peacock bird artwork with grapes 

Peacock Bird Artwork with Grapes

Drawn with colored pencil and watercolor. I was looking at Art Nouveau when I drew this, it helped solve the problem of what the background would be. 

I am going to be in the Art in the Garden show on March 29th, and I will be selling postcards and prints of this art, along with other pieces. I bought a booth this year, so hopefully it pays for itself...>_> I will also be selling my bird mirrors, and other hand painted objects. So, make sure to visit and view this peacock art in person. 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home