Bouquet


Work in progress, just a bouquet of wildflowers. This is watercolor, and it's coming along slowly. I need to plan my own wedding bouquet. My mom knows floral design, so she'll get the task of arranging the flowers. I'm thinking dark purple and lavender? What a difficult decision...>_> I also like some bouquets with seashells and starfish mixed in, I'm not sure how that would work.

Labels: , , , ,

Sonja Funnell Art: Bouquet

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bouquet


Work in progress, just a bouquet of wildflowers. This is watercolor, and it's coming along slowly. I need to plan my own wedding bouquet. My mom knows floral design, so she'll get the task of arranging the flowers. I'm thinking dark purple and lavender? What a difficult decision...>_> I also like some bouquets with seashells and starfish mixed in, I'm not sure how that would work.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Donna Munsch said...

Congratulations on the up coming wedding. Your flower painting has a great start, can't wait to see it done. Have you ever used paintmyphoto site? Photographers post photos there and allow artist to use them as references. I have posted several paintings there.

 
At April 21, 2014 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Sonja Funnell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 21, 2014 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Sonja Funnell said...

Thanks! :) I haven't used that before, I'm going to check that out for sure since I'm always in need of reference.

 

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home